Our fall coed softball league is underway. Check your team's schedule and standings below. Ages 18+.
Fall Softball Details
- Season runs September 14-October 26
- Team fee $485
- Game times are 6:10/7:20/8:30pm
- This league is best suited for teams comparable to USSSA REC level, not D or E
- Composite bats may be used but must bear the USSSA 1.20 BPF stamp
- No over-the-fence HR's allowed (dead ball out)
- Min. 5 females on defense at all times
- Team t-shirts/uniforms are not required but encouraged
Want to Play But Don't Have a Team? Individual players can register on the free PLAYER POOL online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team managers can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins too.
Maple Valley Parks & Rec
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov