Share Your Expertise!
Are you interested in teaching a class through Maple Valley Parks & Recreation? We work diligently to improve the quality and variety of the learning opportunities we offer to our community and we are always interested in receiving new class proposals.
New Class Proposal Form [PDF]
Instructor Handbook [PDF]
To have your new class considered in our offerings, please return the New Class Proposal Form by e-mail to Mark.Ratcliffe@maplevalleywa.gov.
INSTRUCTORS WANTED! Pass the word.
Classes & instructors we are currently looking for:
- Adult dance classes
- Photography with digital camera/phone classes
- Karate or martial arts classes
- Adult/senior classes and workshops
- Youth cheer classes
- Adult fitness classes
- Jewelry making classes
- Floral arranging classes
- Foreign language classes
- Youth leadership skills classes
- Adult walking or hiking classes
- Youth/adult drama classes
- Kickboxing or similar exercise classes
- Boating, boarding, sailing classes
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
Recreation Manager: Mark Ratcliffe . 425/432-9953 x664 . Mark.Ratcliffe@maplevalleywa.gov