Maple Valley Parks & Recreation and Thrive Community Fitness have teamed up again this spring to offer T-Ball and Coach Pitch baseball leagues! This coed league is a non-competitive, instructional league for children to learn teamwork and the basics of baseball (fielding, hitting, running and throwing). Teams are limited to 10 players with everyone playing defense during the game. Teams practice once a week for 60-minutes (practice times are determined by the team's parent volunteer coach) and play one 60-minute game on Saturdays at Lake Wilderness Park. T-Ball registration is open to players ages 3-6 with age determined as of March 1, 2018.
Registration Form (Avail. March 13)
Game Schedules (Avail. April 30)
The Preseason Coach's Meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 3rd at 6:00pm at the Lake Wilderness Lodge. Only coaches and assistant coaches need to attend this meeting. Parents will be contacted by their team's coach following the meeting.
T-Ball League Details
- Registration begins March 13
- Registration deadline March 23
- Late registrations will be accepted for an additional fee, only if space permits
- Player fee is $70
- Player fee includes a team t-shirt and hat
- Players must provide their own glove and cleats (safety t-balls and bats are provided by the league)
- Season runs May 5-June 30
- Practices begin the week of April 23
- Players that need a specific practice time can include special requests in the registration notes when registering. Special requests are not guaranteed.
- No refunds will be granted after Monday, April 2, 2018
Thinking about becoming a T-Ball Coach? Volunteer coaches are always needed! Coaching a team requires a 2-3 hour commitment each week for practices and games. The Parks & Recreation Department supplies coaching and league information at the Coach’s Meeting before the season. Best of all, volunteer coaches can choose the team’s practice day and time that best works for your schedule!
Coach's Volunteer Paperwork
How do I sponsor my child’s team? Team sponsors can print their business name and logo on the front of the team t-shirts and can choose the team color. Team sponsors must complete the Sponsorship Form and submit their sponsorship with payment (as little as $150) before the sponsorship deadline.
Youth Sports Sponsorship Form
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov