Maple Valley Parks & Rec and Thrive Community Fitness's fall coed soccer league is underway. Click below to find your team's game schedule and picture day schedule. Pictures Day is October 6 at Picnic Shelter #2.
3/4 & 5/6 Game & Picture Day Schedules
Pee-Wee Soccer League Details
- Player fee includes a team t-shirt and soccer ball
- Players must provide their shorts/sweatpants and cleats/running shoes
- Season runs September 15-October 27
- Practices begin the week of September 3
- No goalkeepers are allowed in this league!
- Boys and girls play together
- Players age determined as of August 1 of the current year
Volunteer Coaches are ALWAYS Needed!
Coaching a team requires a 2-3 hour commitment each week for practices and games and the Parks & Rec Dept. supplies coaching information at the preseason Coach's Meeting. Best of all, volunteer coaches can choose the team's practice day and time that works best for your schedule! To volunteer please complete the paperwork below and e-mail those documents to Bobby Quick. Coaches will then receive instructions for completing a background check and will receive additional documents from our Human Resources Dept.
Coach's Volunteer Paperwork
How do I sponsor my child's team?
For $175 sponsors can have their logo printed on the front of one team's t-shirts. Sponsoring a team is a great way to advertise and the children love wearing their t-shirts around even after the season ends. Please call the League Coordinator at (425) 432-9953 for more information.
Youth Sports Sponsorship Form
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov