Maple Valley Parks & Rec and Pinnacle Medical Wellness's winter youth basketball league is underway. Click the links below to view your team's game schedule.
*Effective immediately, outdoor playgrounds at Tahoma School District properties are closed on Saturdays to basketball participants and their families. (1/22/2018)
2017-18 Basketball League Information
- Practices are weeknights at Tahoma School District locations
- All teams will play 8 league games
- Games are played on Saturdays at Lake Wilderness Elementary (LWES), Cedar River Elementary (CRES), Shadow Lake Elementary (SLES) and Summit Trail Middle School (STMS)
- Game schedule will be posted online at 5:00pm on Monday, January 8
- Season runs January 13-March 10, 2018
- Registration fee includes a team t-shirt and basketball
2018 Basketball Practice Cancelations & Changes
- March 10 games moved from STMS to Maple View Middle School (the old Tahoma High School)
Game & Picture Day Schedules
VOLUNTEER COACHES ARE ALWAYS NEEDED! Volunteer coaches make this program work. Coaches do not need prior experience and will receive preseason instruction, a detailed coaching packet including drills, games and training tips. If you are interested in coaching your child's basketball team please contact Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov