City Council

Citizen Request Form

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

If you have a specific request for action to be taken by the City, such as reporting a pot hole or code enforcement concern, you may submit it through our Citizen Request Form.

Please complete the entire questionnaire. Please note, if the information you provide is incomplete or the City has questions about your request, we may not be able to fully investigate if we cannot contact you. Once we determine which department should receive your request, it will be entered into our tracking system.

Contact Information
Contact Information
Site Address or Location:
Please enter address/location in the box provided. Please be as specific as possible.
Please enter the details of your request in the box provided.

For additional information or questions, please contact City Hall at (425) 413-8800 or stop by City Hall at: 22017 SE Wax Road, Suite 200
Maple Valley, WA 98038

  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code