City Clerk Department

Claims for Damages

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Claim for damages must be filed with the City Clerk, Shaunna Lee Rice, or Deputy City Clerk, Andrew Dacuag, in the City Clerk's absence.  All claims for damages must be presented on the standard tort claim form, which is available in the Clerk’s Office at City Hall, or see below.  Claims may be submitted online, delivered in person,  sent via first class mail, registered mail, or certified mail return receipt requested during City Hall office hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for legal holidays. 

City of Maple Valley
Attn: City Clerk
22017 SE Wax Road, Suite 200
P.O. Box 320
Maple Valley, WA 98038

Submit Online Form:  Claim for Damages

Printable Form:  Claim for Damages Form [PDF]

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer