Our recreational 4-ON-4 adult basketball league returns this spring! 4 players a side, full court basketball, no referees, no standings, no playoffs. Teams receive 8 games. This league is a "call your own fouls" league and the success of the league/enjoyment of the teams involved will depend upon SPORTSMANSHIP. A scorekeeper will keep time and ensure everyone is playing by the rules. A maximum of 8 teams will be allowed to register so early registration is encouraged. Ages 18+
Schedule - Posted Mon., Mar. 9 at 5:00pm
How to Register
- Register online, click here!
4-ON-4 League Details
- Registration begins January 6
- Registration deadline is 8:00am on March 9
- Team fee is $300
- Season runs March 13-May 8
- Games are played on Friday nights and begin each hour 6:00/7:00/8:00/9:00pm
- Teams must wear similar colored t-shirts, uniforms are not required
Want to Play But Don't Have a Team?
Individual players can register on the FREE Player’s Pool online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team captains can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins too.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov