High-step your team to the championship this fall in our Adult Flag Football League. Teams of 6 players play on a modified field (74x30 yds.) with an intermediate size football. Defense rushes from 5-yards behind the line of scrimmage. This league is non-contact and only screen blocking is allowed. Teams play 8 regular season games with top teams advancing to the playoffs. This league is complete with referees, playoffs and t-shirts for the champions. Ages 18+
2020 Flag Football Season Leaders
Flag Football ALL-TIME Records
How to Register
- Register online, click here!
Flag Football League Details
- Registration begins Tue., Aug. 4 at 8:00am
- Registration deadline is 8:00am on Mon., Sep. 14
- Competitive and recreational divisions will be offered
- Team fee is $825
- Preseason games will be played Sat., Sep. 12
- Season runs September 19-November 14
- Playoffs will be played using a one-day, double-header format
- Players may participate on only one tam in the entire league
- Triple-Threat flag belts and Wilson footballs are provided for league play and must be used
- Teams must provide their own uniforms or t-shirts with a player number on back
Want to play but don't have a team?
Individual players can register on the FREE Player's Pool online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team captains can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov