High-step your team to the championship this fall in our adult flag football league. Teams of 6 players play on a modified field (74x30 yards) with an intermediate sized football. Defense cannot rush the QB unless beginning from 7-yards behind the line of scrimmage. This league is non-contact and only screen blocking is allowed. Teams play 8 regular season games with top teams advancing to the playoffs. This league is complete with referees, playoffs and champion's t-shirts. Ages 18+.
Flag Football ALL-TIME Records
How to register:
- Register online, click here!
Flag Football League Details
- Registration begins Tue., Aug. 6 at 8:00am
- Registration deadline is 8:00am on Mon., Sep. 9
- Competitive and recreational divisions offered
- Team fee is $675
- Preseason games will be played Sat., Sep. 7
- Season runs September 14-November 9
- Top teams advance to the postseason playoffs
- Playoffs will be played using a double-header format
- Players may participate on only one team in the entire league
- Triple-Threat flag belts and Wilson footballs provided for league play
- Teams must provide their own uniforms or t-shirts with a player number on back
Want to play but don't have a team?
Individual players can register on the FREE Player's Pool online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team captains can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins too.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov