Round the bases to warm-up this spring in our spring coed softball league. Composite bats are allowed and teams are limited to 2 homeruns each game. Teams play 8 games in a double-header format at Summit Park playfields. Top teams advance to the postseason playoffs. A maximum of 8 teams will be allowed to register so early registration is encouraged. Ages 18+
Schedule - Posted Mon., Apr. 13 at 5:00pm
How to Register
- Register online, click here!
Spring Softball League Details
- Registration begins March 12
- Registration deadline is Mon., Apr. 13 at 8:00am or when the league fills
- Team fee is $675
- Composite bats are approved for play but must bear the USSSA 1.20 BPF stamp
- Season runs April 14-May 22
- Games are played on Friday nights at Summit Park
- Game times are 6:00/7:10/8:20/9:30pm
- Teams may play defense with 9 (5M, 4F) or 10 (5M, 5F) players
- Team t-shirts/uniforms are not required but highly encouraged
Want to play but don't have a team?
Individual players can register on the FREE Player's Pool online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team managers can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins too.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov