Our spring coed softball league has ended and the champions are wearing their champion's t-shirts. (Even our second place team took home a fun souvenir.) Ages 18+.
New Rule in 2019: Two over-the-fence HRs allowed per team, per game. Not progressive! The third and each consecutive otf homerun will be ruled dead-ball-outs.
Spring Softball League Details
- Composite bats are approved for play but must bear the USSSA 1.20 BPF stamp
- Season runs April 12-May 31
- Games are played on Friday nights
- Game times are 6:10/7:20/8:30pm
- USSSA rec teams and players only
- Teams may play defense with 9 (5M, 4F) or 10 (5M, 5F)
- Team t-shirts/uniforms are not required but highly encouraged
Want to Play But Don't Have a Team?
Individual players can register on the FREE Player's Pool online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team managers can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins too.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov