Parks & Rec fall coed volleyball returns this fall! This league is complete with referees, postseason playoffs and champion's t-shirts. Two divisions of play will be offered: mid-level and recreational. Players of all skill levels are encouraged to run the court with us this fall. Ages 18+.
How to register:
- Register online, click here!
Fall Coed Volleyball League Details
- Registration begins Tue., Aug. 6 at 8:00am
- Registration deadline is 8:00am on Mon., Oct. 21 or when the league fills
- Preseason matches will be played on Fri., Oct. 18
- Season runs October 25-December 6
- Team fee is $400
- Matches are played on Friday nights at Summit Trail Middle School
- Matches begin at 6:00/7:20/8:40pm
- Mid-Level and Recreational divisions of play will be offered
- Teams must provide similar colored team t-shirts
Want to play but don't have a team?
Individual players can register on the FREE Player's Pool online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team captains can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov