We are disappointed to announce our fall fast break basketball league has been canceled for the 2019 season! We will offer this league again in 2020 with registration beginning in September. To be added to the contact list for next season please e-mail the League Coordinator below.
Fast Break Basketball League Details
- Registration begins Tue., Aug. 6 at 8:00am
- Registration deadline is 8:00am on Mon., Sep. 30
- Season runs October 4-December 6
- Team fee is $625
- 8 games + playoffs for top teams
- Games played on Friday nights at 6:00/7:00/8:00/9:00pm at Summit Trail Middle School
- Players must participate in 3 games to be eligible for the postseason playoffs
- Rosters lock after the 6th game of the season
- Teams must provide their own uniforms with a player # on back
Want to play but don't have a team?
Individual players can register on the FREE Player's Pool online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team captains can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov