Parks & Recreation's double-header, men’s softball league returns this fall! Teams play two games each Friday night, 10 games during the season, with top teams advancing to the playoffs. Composite bats permitted but all bats must bear the USSSA 1.20 BPF stamp. This league is for recreational players-USSSA Rec teams/player tags preferred. No over-the-fence homeruns allowed (DBO) and 10-run limit per inning except for the final inning of the game. Ages 18+.
How to register:
- Register online, click here!
Men's Softball League Details
- Registration begins Tue., Aug. 6 at 8:00am
- Registration deadline is 8:00am on Mon., Sep. 9 or when the league fills
- Season runs September 13-October 25
- Team fee is $700
- 10 games + playoffs for top teams
- Games are double-header format and begin at 6:00/7:10/8:20/9:30pm
- Games are played on turf fields at Ravensdale Park
- No over-the-fence homeruns allowed
- Rosters limited to 16 players
- Players must participate in 4 games to be eligible for the postseason playoffs
- Rosters lock after the 6th game of the season
- Teams must provide similar colored team t-shirts
The Rainout Line (425) 413-6675 will be updated at 4:00pm on game days. If the Rainout Line states games will be played, teams must come to the field regardless of current weather conditions. The UMPIRE will make the final decision at the field.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov