Our adult coed outdoor 8v8 soccer league has begun! View your team's schedule and the league standings below. Who will wear the champion's t-shirts at the end of the season? Ages 18+.
Outdoor 8v8 Soccer League Details
- Modified field (75x45 yds.) and modified goals (6x8 ft.)
- Season runs April 9-May 28
- 6 games + playoffs for top teams
- Games begin at 6:30/7:30/8:30pm
- Games are played on Tuesday nights on turf fields at Ravensdale Park
- Rosters are limited to 16 players
- Rosters lock after the 5th game of the season
- Team t-shirts are not required but players must wear similar colored t-shirts while playing
- Shinguards are mandatory (we know they are made of lead and weigh A LOT, sorry)
Want to Play But Don't Have a Team?
Individual players can register on the FREE Player's Pool online. If enough players join the pool, pool teams are created for the upcoming season. Team captains can request the list of players to fill roster openings before the season begins.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov