There are three ways to register for programs and classes:
- Online: Online Registration is Available for Select Sports & Activities - Click Here
- Phone: (425) 432-9953 - Register over the phone for many activities and programs with master card or visa
- In Person: Stop by the Lake Wilderness Lodge:
Mon. - Wed. 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. or Thu. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Lake Wilderness Lodge
22500 SE 248th Street
Maple Valley, WA 98038
Cancellation & Refund Guidelines
Refunds for the City of Maple Valley Parks and Recreation Department’s (MVPR) programs and activities will be processed in the following manner:
1. All refunds requested by the participant will incur a $10.00 administrative fee.
2. On-line registrations incur a $1.00 convenience fee added to each transaction. This convenience fee is non-refundable at all times.
3. No refunds will be issued for classes or programs on or after the start date.
4. Refunds will only be issued to the person stated as the payee on the original receipt.
5. All refund requests must be in writing and can be submitted to the MVPR Office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. A 100% refund will be made when the program and/or class has been cancelled by MVPR less the online convenience fee.
7. A 100% refund (less a $10.00 administrative fee) will be issued if request is made 5 or more business days prior to the start of the program and/or class less the online convenience fee.
8. A 50% refund (less a $10.00 administrative fee) will be issued if request is made less than 5 business days prior to start of the program and/or class less the online convenience fee.
9. If after the first class the content of a program proves to be inappropriate for the participant, with the required instructor’s permission (in writing) a prorated refund may be requested. This written request must be submitted before the next scheduled day of class.
10. Certain contracted programs that are registered through sites other than MVPR may have their own refund policies. You may be directed to contact the instructor directly to inquire about their specific refund policy.
11. If a medical condition arises and participation is no longer possible, a doctor's note is required to request a refund. The doctor's note must include the onset date of the medical condition and state that participant is no longer able to attend the class or program. Refunds may receive a pro-rated refund less a $10 administration fee. The refund request for a medical condition must be received in prior to the last class of the session.
12. Youth Team Sports (Basketball, Pee-Wee Soccer, T-ball, etc.) refund requests are only granted if the vacated space can be filled by a paying player from a waiting list. If there is no waiting list or the participant cannot fill the space no refund will be granted.
13. All Adult League Team fees are non-refundable with no exceptions.
14. Camp Wild refund/transfer requests may be honored if request is received by 5:00pm on the first business day in June. All $50 Camp Wild deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
15. Refund requests that do not meet the above criteria may be submitted to the Recreation Manager or their designee.
16. For registrations paid with cash or check, the City of Maple Valley will issue a check and mail it to the address on record. Please allow 30 days for check refunds. For registrations paid with a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the credit card used for purchase.
Day Camp Registration information and refund requests
- Day Camp deposit fees are non-refundable:
- If a written transfer or refund is submitted prior to 5pm on the first business day of June, the request may be honored less the $50 deposit per week of paid registration.
- Refund requests that do not meet the above criteria may be considered, not guaranteed, on a case-by-case basis by the Recreation Manager or their designee.
A refund request form must be completed and submitted to the Maple Valley Parks & Recreation Dept or by email to email@example.com