WONDER | IMAGINE | LEARN | DISCOVER
Maple Valley’s popular summer camp is back for children ages 6-11. Campers will be amazed with all the fun things to do, and new friends they will make. We will continue to emphasize the importance of safety, leadership, and communications while keeping things fun!
PLEASE NOTE: With the COVID-19 situation, this year’s Camp will be modified to meet the requirements of the Governor’s Office and Public Health officials. Please note that we will continue to monitor the situation and these modification and information (including dates, fees, etc.) is subject to change.
- Registration Date - May 29, 9:00 am
- Registration will be open exclusively online. We strongly encourage you to update your account here at least two days before registration begins, as spots fill very quickly.
- Read this document to prepare your online account for registration, as it includes tips to make the process quicker and smoother. Read this document for instructions on creating an online account.
- Payment for each week registered is due in full at the time of registration.
- Helpful FAQ's - click here
CAMP WILD Information:
- Due to the guidelines in place, you can expect the following modifications:
- There will be NO off site field trips for Weeks 1 and 2. Instead, campers will have fun adventures on-site or within walking distance of camp. Once Washington State has reached Phase 3, off site field trips may resume.
- Camp will be structured based on the recommendations from Public Health, including small separated groups, and adhering to appropriate physical distancing and disinfecting protocols.
- Campers will undergo temperature screening prior to being admitted into camp daily. Campers with high temperature or displaying symptoms will not be allowed into camp.
- Camp is limited to half capacity for campers during Weeks 1 and 2.
Please note our updated camp dates and fees as follows:
| Week #
|| Camp Dates
|Week 1||6/29 – 7/2||$200|
|Week 2||7/6 – 7/10||$255|
|Week 3||7/13 – 7/17||$285|
|Week 4||7/20 – 7/24||$285|
|Week 5||7/27 – 7/31||$285|
|Week 6||8/3 – 8/7||$285|
|Week 7||8/10 – 8/14||$285|
|Week 8||8/17 – 8/21||$285|
- No camp on Friday, July 3rd.
- Each week is registered for separately with a unique, fun and engaging theme.
- CAMP WILD hours are 9am-4pm Monday through Friday.
- Drop-off/pickup and CAMP WILD will take place at Lake Wilderness Lodge, specifically in the outer wing classrooms (Wilderness & Cedar Rooms)
- Parent Meeting is June 25th at 7pm at Lake Wilderness Lodge
- This meeting is to answer questions and provide expectations for camp.
- We encourage only one adult from each family to attend this meeting to keep our group size smaller
- An updated COVID-19 camp protocol handout will be provided at this time. (children that must attend the meeting with parents will be accommodated)
- For more information about CAMP WILD and/or the COVID-19 protocols that will be in place, please contact Allison at Allison.Scott@maplevalleywa.gov or (425) 432-9953.
- Camper’s must have completed Kindergarten and be potty trained
- If camper requires medication, a supplemental medical form needs to be filled out and e-mailed to email@example.com by June 5th, 2020. Form is linked below in ‘Parent Forms’ section.
Before & After Care:
- Before Care & After Care are available at an additional fee. Before care runs 7:30-9:00 AM and After Care runs 4:00-5:30 PM. Each service is purchased separately for $40/week
- Please arrange weekly Before & After care services at least two weeks in advance for staffing purposes.
- Single day Before or After care “drop ins” are available for $20/service.
CAMP WILD Refund Policy:
Refund requests are permitted for review if submitted by 3:00 pm Friday, June 5th. A $50 per week, per child cancellation fee will apply to refunds requested prior to June 5. After the refund deadline, all fees paid are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Forms for Parents: