MV Parks & Rec and Thrive Community Fitness are very disappointed to cancel the 2020 season! We want to be back on the field as quickly as possible and want to thank you and your family for helping slow the spread of the virus.
2021 season details will be published in the Winter Recreation Guide. Be sure to visit this page in March for exact details!
Picture Day Schedule
Player Concussion Form (To be turned into the team's coach!)
How to Register:
- Register online, click here!
T-Ball & Coach Pitch League Details
- Registration begins mid-March
- Registration deadline is late-March
- Practices begin late-April
- Season runs May-June*
- Age divisions available are: 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8 Coach Pitch
- Player's age determined as of Mar. 1 of the current year
- T-Ball players must have turned 3 by Mar. 1, 2021
- Coach Pitch players may not turn 9 until after Mar. 1, 2021
- Teams are coed; boys and girls will play together
- Players may play up one division, never down
- Player registration fee includes team t-shirt and hat
- Players with specific practice needs can include special requests when registering; special requests are not guaranteed
- Each team's head coach will receive one FREE player registration (sorry assistant coaches!) and can register their player using a promo code - IF YOU PLAN TO COACH, DO NOT REGISTER YOUR PLAYER WITHOUT THE CODE
- Players must provide their own baseball pants/sweatpants/shorts, glove and cleats/running shoes
End of Season
*Please note, the exact season dates may be adjusted as needed. If the season is extended, each team's coach will receive an official announcement from the Parks & Rec Department.
Volunteer coaches are ALWAYS needed!
Volunteer coaches make this league work! Coaches do not need prior coaching experience and will receive preseason instruction, a detailed coaching packet including drills, games and training tips. If you are interested in coaching your child's team please submit your COACH'S APPLICATION (click here) to the League Coordinator.
Each team's head coach will receive a FREE player registration for volunteering their time! To receive the discount a completed Coach's Application must be e-mailed to the League Coordinator. Free registration codes will be sent to all registered coaches the day before registration begins.
How do I sponsor my child’s team?
For as little as $175, team sponsors can have their logo printed on the front of one team's t-shirts. Sponsoring a team is a great way to advertise and the children love wearing their t-shirts even after the season ends. Please contact the League Coordinator for more information. YOUTH SPORTS SPONSORSHIP FORM (click here). 2021 Baseball Sponsorship Deadline is Tue., Apr. 6.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425-413-6665 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov