MV Parks & Rec has teamed up with Thrive Community Fitness to offer T-Ball (3-6 yrs.) and Coach Pitch (7-8 yrs.) leagues this spring! Our baseball leagues are non-competitive and players will learn teamwork and the basics of baseball: throwing, hitting, catching and base running. Coach Pitch players will continue working on all aspects of the game, improving their skills while beginning to hit pitches thrown by a coach.
Every Parks & Rec division emphasizes FUN!
Game Schedule - Available Apr. 27 at 5pm
Picture Day Schedule
Youth Athlete Concussion/Cardiac Arrest Awareness (Parent Form)
How to Register:
- Register online, click here!
2020 T-Ball & Coach Pitch League Details
- Registration begins Tue., Mar. 17 at 8:00am
- Registration deadline is Fri., Mar. 27 or when the league fills
- Practices begin the week of Apr. 20
- Season begins early-May and ends late-June
- T-Ball players must have turned 3 by March 1, 2020
- Coach Pitch players may not turn 9 until after March 1, 2020
- Players may play up one division but never down one division
- T-Ball and Coach Pitch registration fee includes team t-shirt and hat
- Players must provide their own glove, baseball pants, shorts and cleats
- Players with specific practice needs can include special requests when registering
- SPECIAL REQUESTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
- Team size is limited to 10 players
Volunteer coaches are ALWAYS needed!
Volunteer coaches make this league work! Coaches do not need prior coaching experience and will receive drills and games to run at practice at the preseason coach's meeting. Volunteer to be the team's head coach and receive a free registration for your child. If you are interested in coaching your child's team please contact Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov.
How do I sponsor my child’s team?
Team sponsors can print their logo on the front of the team t-shirts and can choose the team t-shirt color. Team sponsors must complete the Sponsorship Form and submit their sponsorship with payment (as little as $175) before the sponsorship deadline.
Youth Sports Sponsorship Form
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov