Spring T-Ball has begun! Click the links below to view your team's game schedule. We look forward to seeing everyone on the diamond each Saturday.
Thank you Thrive Community Fitness, our 2019 T-Ball League sponsor!
All players must submit a signed Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Statement to his/her coach at the first practice. Please click here to print the statement.
2019 T-Ball & Coach Pitch League Details
- T-Ball players must have turned 3 by March 1, 2019
- Coach Pitch is open to players ages 7-8
- Registration fee includes team t-shirt and hat
- Players must provide their own glove, baseball pants or shorts and cleats
- Team size is limited to 10 players
- Practices begin the week of Apr. 22 with games beginning in May
Game & Picture Day Schedules
Volunteer coaches are ALWAYS needed!
Volunteer coaches make this league work! Coaches do not need prior coaching experience and will receive drills and games to run at practice at the preseason coach's meeting. Volunteer to be the team's head coach and receive a free registration for your child. If you are interested in coaching your child's team please submit your VOLUNTEER PAPERWORK (click here) to the League Coordinator immediately!
Volunteer coaches and assistant coaches must complete the following before the team roster can be released:
- Submit the initial volunteer paperwork
- Complete the Background Authorization online
- Submit Concussion Training certificate to the League Coordinator
- Submit Sudden Cardiac Arrest Training certificate to the League Coordinator
How do I sponsor my child’s team?
Team sponsors can print their logo on the front of the team t-shirts and can choose the team t-shirt color. Team sponsors must complete the Sponsorship Form and submit their sponsorship with payment (as little as $175) before the sponsorship deadline. Youth Sports Sponsorship Form
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov