We have teamed up with Thrive Community Fitness to offer T-Ball and Coach Pitch Leagues this spring for players ages 3-8. Age is determined as of March 1, 2019. Both leagues are non-competitive and players will learn teamwork and the basics of baseball.
How to register:
- Register online, click here!
- Refunds will not be granted after Tue., Apr. 9
2019 T-Ball & Coach Pitch League Details
- T-Ball players must have turned 3 by March 1, 2019
- Coach Pitch is open to players ages 7-8
- Registration begins Tue., Mar. 12 at 8:00am
- Deadline to register is Fri., Mar. 22 or when the league fills
- Registration fee includes team t-shirt and hat
- Players must provide their own glove, baseball pants or shorts and cleats
- Players that need a specific practice times can include special requests on the registration notes when registering; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Team size is limited to 10 players
- Practices begin the week of Apr. 22 with games beginning in May
Game & Picture Day Schedules -- Available by 5:00pm on Mon., Apr. 29
Volunteer coaches are ALWAYS needed!
Volunteer coaches make this league work! Coaches do not need prior coaching experience and will receive drills and games to run at practice at the preseason coach's meeting. Volunteer to be the team's head coach and receive a free registration for your child. If you are interested in coaching your child's team please submit your VOLUNTEER PAPERWORK (click here) to the League Coordinator immediately!
Volunteer coaches and assistant coaches must complete the following before the team roster can be released:
- Submit the initial volunteer paperwork
- Complete the Background Authorization online
- Submit Concussion Training certificate to the League Coordinator
- Submit Sudden Cardiac Arrest Training certificate to the League Coordinator
How do I sponsor my child’s team?
Team sponsors can print their logo on the front of the team t-shirts and can choose the team t-shirt color. Team sponsors must complete the Sponsorship Form and submit their sponsorship with payment (as little as $175) before the sponsorship deadline. Youth Sports Sponsorship Form
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov