MV Parks & Rec, Valor Soccer and Thrive Fitness are on the same team this fall offering recreational youth soccer! This coed league is a non-competitive, instructional league for children to learn teamwork and the basics of soccer: dribbling, passing, shooting and beginning defensive strategies. Team size is limited to 10 players with games being played 5v5. Teams will practice once a week and play one game each Saturday. Each team's practice day and time is determined by the team's volunteer head coach.
Soccer practices and games will take place at Summit Park on turf fields. Because of field limitations, practices will be scheduled Monday-Thursday evenings beginning at 5:45/6:30/7:15pm. If your player requires a specific practice time we encourage you to volunteer to coach. A special practice request can be included when registering but all requests (coach/friend/special requests) are considered but cannot be guaranteed.
Game Schedule - Posted Mon., Sep. 14 at 5:00pm
Picture Day Schedule
Player Concussion Form (To be turned into the team's coach!)
How to Register:
- Register online, click here!
Pee-Wee Soccer League Details
- Registration begins Tue., Aug. 4
- Registration deadline is Fri., Aug. 14 at 5:00pm or when the league fills
- Practices begin the week of Sep. 7
- Season runs Sep. 19-Oct. 31*
- Age divisions available are: 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8
- Player's age determined as of Aug. 1 of the current year
- Players may play up an age division, never down
- Player fee includes a team t-shirt and soccer ball
- No goalkeepers are allowed in this league!
- Teams are coed; boys and girls will play together
- Each team's head coach will receive one FREE player registration (sorry assistant coaches!) and can register their player using a promo code - IF YOU PLAN TO COACH, DO NOT REGISTER YOUR PLAYER WITHOUT THE CODE
- Players must provide their own shorts/sweatpants, shinguards and cleats/running shoes
End of Season
*Please note, the season may be extended additional weeks in case of cancelations. If the season is extended, each team's coach will receive an official announcement from the Parks & Rec Department.
Volunteer coaches are ALWAYS needed!
Volunteer coaches make this league work! Coaches do not need prior experience and will receive preseason instruction, a detailed coaching packet including drills, games and training tips. If you are interested in coaching your child's team please submit your COACH'S APPLICATION (click here) to the League Coordinator.
Each team's head coach will receive a FREE player registration for volunteering their time! To receive the discount, a completed Coach's Application must be e-mailed to the League Coordinator. Free registration codes will be sent to all registered coaches the day before registration begins.
How do I sponsor my child's team?
For as little as $175, team sponsors can have their logo printed on the front of one team's t-shirts. Sponsoring a team is a great way to advertise and the children love wearing their t-shirts even after the season ends. Please contact the League Coordinator for more information. YOUTH SPORTS SPONSORSHIP FORM (click here). 2020 Soccer Sponsorship Deadline is Tue., Aug. 25.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425-413-6665 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov