MV Parks & Rec's fall youth soccer league has ended. Registration for next year's league will begin next summer. Check back in June 2020 for the exact registration date.
Picture Day Schedule
Youth Athlete Concussion/Cardiac Arrest Awareness (Parent Form)
Pee-Wee Soccer League Details
- Player fee is $75 (ages 3-6) and $85 (ages 7-8)
- Player fee includes a team t-shirt and soccer ball
- Deadline to request a full-refund is Tuesday, August 27
- Players must provide their own shorts/sweatpants and cleats/running shoes
- Games will be played on Saturdays between 9:00am-5:00pm at Summit Park at Tahoma High School
- Season runs September 21-November 2
- No goalkeepers used in 3/4 or 5/6 division
- Boys and girls play together
- Age divisions available are 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8 year olds
- Players age determined as of August 1 of the current year
- Players may play up an age division but may not play down
- Head coaches receive a FREE player registration. To receive the discount, a completed volunteer packet must be e-mailed to the League Coordinator. Please wait until you receive the coach's confirmation e-mail before registering to ensure the discount is applied.
Volunteer Coaches are ALWAYS Needed!
Coaching a team requires a 3 hour commitment each week for practices and games. Coach's children are assigned to their team and coaches choose the team's practice day and time that works best for their schedule! All coaches are given games and drills at the preseason meeting so even coaches with no experience can have a successful season.
Each team's head coach will receive a free player registration for volunteering their time! To receive the discount, a completed volunteer packet must be e-mailed to the League Coordinator. Free registration codes will be sent to all registered coaches the day before registration begins.
Click here to download our Volunteer Paperwork!
How do I sponsor my child's team?
For $175 sponsors can have their logo printed on the front of one team's t-shirts. Sponsoring a team is a great way to advertise and the children love wearing their t-shirts around even after the season ends. Please call the League Coordinator for more information.
Youth Sports Sponsorship Form
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov