Maple Valley Parks & Rec and Thrive Community Fitness are on the same team this fall for youth soccer! This coed league is a non-competitive, instructional league for children to learn teamwork and the basics of soccer: dribbling, passing, shooting and beginning defensive strategy. Team size is limited to 10 players with games being played 5v5 and 6v6. Teams will practice once a week and play one game each Saturday. Each team's practice day and time is determined by the team's volunteer head coach.
Soccer practices will take place at Summit Park on turf fields. Because of field limitations, practices will be scheduled Monday-Friday beginning at 5:45pm and 6:30pm (Ages 3/4, 5/6) and 7:15pm (Ages 7/8). If your player requires a specific practice time we encourage you to volunteer to coach or a special note can be included when registering. All coach requests, friend requests and special notes are considered but cannot be guaranteed.
We hope to see your player on the field this fall!
Game & Picture Day Schedule
How to Register:
- Register online, click here!
Pee-Wee Soccer League Details
- Registration begins Tue., Aug. 6 at 8:00am
- Registration deadline is Fri., Aug. 16 at 5:00pm
- Player fee is $75 (ages 3-6) and $85 (ages 7-8)
- Player fee includes a team t-shirt and soccer ball
- Players must provide their own shorts/sweatpants and cleats/running shoes
- Season runs September 21-November 2
- No goalkeepers used in 3/4 or 5/6 division
- Boys and girls play together
- Age divisions available are 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8 year olds
- Players age determined as of August 1 of the current year
- Players may play up an age division but may not play down
- Head coaches receive a FREE player registration. To receive the discount, a completed volunteer packet must be e-mailed to the League Coordinator. Please wait until you receive the coach's confirmation e-mail before registering to ensure the discount is applied.
Volunteer Coaches are ALWAYS Needed!
Coaching a team requires a 3 hour commitment each week for practices and games. Coach's children are assigned to their team and coaches choose the team's practice day and time that works best for their schedule! All coaches are given games and drills at the preseason meeting so even coaches with no experience can have a successful season.
Each team's head coach will receive a free player registration for volunteering their time! To receive the discount, a completed volunteer packet must be e-mailed to the League Coordinator. Free registration codes will be sent to all registered coaches the day before registration begins.
Click here to download our Volunteer Paperwork!
How do I sponsor my child's team?
For $175 sponsors can have their logo printed on the front of one team's t-shirts. Sponsoring a team is a great way to advertise and the children love wearing their t-shirts around even after the season ends. Please call the League Coordinator for more information.
Click here to download out Youth Sports Sponsorship Form.
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov