Maple Valley Parks & Recreation is offering SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL LEAGUES for girls 9/10 or 11/12 years old. This player pitched, instructional league stresses the fundamentals of catching, fielding, hitting while teaching sliding and defensive positioning during the season.
**All girl's must provide their own face mask for fielding.**
We suggest the Rip-It Defender Mask from Amazon! Click here.
How to register:
- Register online, click here!
- Refunds will not be granted after Tue., Apr. 9
2019 Girl's Slowpitch League Details
- Registration begins Tuesday, March 12
- Registration deadline has been extended through Monday, April 1 at 10:00am
- 9/10 year old teams will practice on Mondays and play games on Wednesdays
- 11/12 year old teams will practice on Tuesdays and play games on Thursdays
- Players must provide their own glove, softball pants or shorts and cleats-no metal cleats allowed
- Practices begin mid-April at Lake Wilderness Park
- Games will end in mid-June or early-July
- All teams will play 6 games
- Team size limited to 10 players
- Registration fee includes a team t-shirt
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov