The 2019 Girl's Slowpitch season has ended. Registration for the 2020 season begins March 10, 2020.
Mirror mirror on the wall, pretty girls can play ball! Get dirty and mean in our recreational Slowpitch Softball League for girls ages 9/10 and 11/12. This player pitched, instructional league stresses the fundamentals of catching, fielding and hitting while teaching sliding and defensive play during the season. Team rosters are limited to 12 players. Practices are on Monday and Tuesday nights with games played on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
Coaches are Always Needed! Each team's head coach receives a FREE player registration. To receive the discount, a completed volunteer packet must be submitted to the League Coordinator. Please wait until you receive the coaching confirmation e-mail before registering to ensure the discount is applied.
**All girl's must provide their own face mask for fielding.**
We suggest the Rip-It Defender Mask from Amazon! Click here.
How to register:
- Register online, click here!
- Refunds will not be granted after Tue., Apr. 7
2020 Girl's Slowpitch League Details
- Registration begins Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- 9/10 year old teams will practice on Mondays and play games on Wednesdays
- 11/12 year old teams will practice on Tuesdays and play games on Thursdays
- Age based on March 1, 2020
- Players must provide their own glove, softball pants or shorts and cleats-no metal cleats allowed
- Practices begin mid-April at Lake Wilderness Park
- Games will end in mid-June to late-June
- Teams play 6 regular season games
- Team size limited to 12 players
- Registration fee includes a team t-shirt
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
League Coordinator: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov