How to Book
A 50% facility deposit of the rental fee, plus full damage deposit and event insurance is required at the time of booking. The facility deposit is non-refundable, and applies towards your rental fee. With receipt of your facility deposit, a contract will be initiated and you will have 24 hours to return the signed contract.
The remaining 50% of your total balance is due 90-calendar days prior to the event date.
Rules & Regulations
Patrons must follow all park rules while using the Lake Wilderness Park.
Amenities Included With Your Rental of the Main Lodge
- 25 Oval Tables (5'x6')
- 15-8' Rectangular Tables
- 10-6' Rectangular Tables
- 4-4' Rectangular Tables
- 6-32" Cocktail Highboys
- 250 Padded Chairs
- 250 Folding Chairs
- Coat rack and hangers
- Warming kitchen with microwave, two ovens, one commercial refrigerator, one commercial freezer, and a ice machine
- Sound system available upon request
- 15'x12' dance floor (please ask staff about placement limitations)
A damage deposit of $500 is required in addition to the rental fees, for events booked in the main lodge Upon satisfactory post-event inspection, this deposit will be returned within 60-days of your event date.
Rental includes the initial set-up and break down of tables and chairs by Lodge Staff and routine janitorial services. Rental times include any personal decorating and clean-up time.
Event insurance is required. Please contact a Lodge staff member for pricing.
Refund Policy: In the unfortunate situation that the Renter cancels a scheduled event, the following shall apply:
- Upon booking the facility, the Renter acknowledged that the Booking Fee is non-refundable or transferable
- Upon payment of the Remaining Rental Fee 90 days prior to the scheduled event, the Renter acknowledged that the Remaining Rental Fee is non-refundable or transferable.
- Should the Renter pay the entire Rental Fee more than 90 days prior to the scheduled event, the Renter is eligible to receive a fifty-percent (50%) refund of the Rental Fee. This refund shall be processed only after the Renter has given written notice to the City cancelling the scheduled event. Payment shall be refunded only to the Renter and shall be processed in the same method as the payment.
You may choose any caterer. Also, self-catering is permitted - for further information please contact a Lodge representative.
The service of alcohol is allowed. You will need to purchase a $10.00 Banquet Permit from the Washington State Liquor & Cannabis Board website. Renters are responsible for their guest's actions. Underage drinking is strictly prohibited--If we suspect a problem, the Maple Valley Police will be called to assess the situation. This could result in the immediate end to your event. No refunds are available if this occurs during your rental, forfeiture of damage deposit will result, and cleaning expenses will be billed to applicant whose signature appears on rental agreement.
CANDLES: In compliance with City Fire Code and the Maple Valley Fire and Life Safety Fire Marshal, the use of candles and/or any other type of open flames is restricted to those enclosed within a glass enclosure or chimney.
No decorations may be mounted to the walls in any manner. You may use free standing decor and table decorations to make your event special. Consider renting our uplights, custom GOBO projector, columns or arch to make the event more unique.
Birdseed and rice can be replaced by flower petals. (Outdoors only please)
Hints & Tips
Expecting children to attend your event? You may want to use the lower level for a movie or fun crafts and games to keep the kids occupied. Most kids start to get restless during the evening hours and really need a place where they can relax and get away to enjoy age appropriate activities. You will need to arrange for adult supervision and some form of entertainment (i.e. games, art supplies, videos, etc.). See your Lodge representative for more ideas on how to entertain your young guests.