A course record 110 racers participated in the 2019 BIKE CHALLENGE at Lake Wilderness Park. And thanks to Northwest Bicycle in Maple Valley, one lucky racer took home a brand new bicycle! View the official results below. We hope to see you at the Challenge next year!
2019 Bike Challenge Official Results
Bike Challenge Details
- The Bike Challenge is FREE to all racers ages 11 and under
- Racer age determined as of June 1, 2019
- Helmets are required to race
- No training wheels allowed to race for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place
- Registration is open from 9:30-10:00am
- Bike Challenge official race begins at 10:00am
**Register at the event or bring a completed REGISTRATION FORM to the challenge!**
After competing in the Bike Challenge, take your wheels to the Maple Valley Police Department’s Bike Safety Rodeo and learn bicycle safety at Lake Wilderness Park too. More prizes await those who participate in both events!
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation would like to thank the 2019 Bike Challenge sponsors for helping put on this fun event: Northwest Bicycle, Ankie & Dana - JLS Parnello Team and Cascadia Dentistry.
Practice on the Short Track before you race, then ride it over and over until your parents make you go home!
Thank you 2019 Bike Challenge sponsors!
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
Bike Challenge Contact: Bobby Quick . 425/432-9953 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov