Compete for the fastest time through the BIKE CHALLENGE course at Lake Wilderness Park on Saturday, June 20, 2020. With special help from the Tahoma Mountain Bike Team and Northwest Bicycle, this year's Bike Challenge is guaranteed to zoom!
Boys and girls ages 3-12 will race for first place in their age division. Boys and girls compete separately within their age division. Helmets are required for the race and racers with training wheels cannot compete for 1st-3rd place honors. Each racer will be entered to win a bicycle donated by Maple Valley's own Northwest Bicycle!
We hope to see you at the BIKE CHALLENGE this year!
2020 Bike Challenge Official Results - Posted After the Race
Bike Challenge Details
- The Bike Challenge is FREE to all racers ages 12 and under
- Racer age determined as of June 1st of the current year
- Racing age divisions are 5U, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
- Boys and girls will compete in separate gender divisions
- Helmets are required to race
- Racers with training wheels cannot compete for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place honors
- Registration and warm-ups begin at 9:30am
- Bike Challenge official race begins at 10:00am
**Register at the event or bring a completed REGISTRATION FORM to the challenge!**
Race Numbers Art Contest
After competing in the BIKE CHALLENGE, take your wheels to the Maple Valley Police Department’s Bike Safety Rodeo and learn bicycle safety at Lake Wilderness Park too. More prizes await those who participate in both events!
Practice on the Short Track before you race, then ride it over and over
until your parents make you go home!
Maple Valley Parks & Recreation
Bike Challenge Organizer: Bobby Quick . 425/413-6665 . Bobby.Quick@maplevalleywa.gov