T-39 Project Update Flyer Links:
May 24, 2019 Update:
- Stormwater infiltration system has been installed and covered.
- The soldier pile wall construction has begun along the north portion of the project. DMI a subcontractor to Johansen is onsite and have completed approximately 17 of the 122 drilled piles.
- Soon work will start on placing wood lagging between the piles.
- No changes to the current traffic control is anticipated for a while.
May 10, 2019 Update:
- Johansen Construction Co. has installed concrete barriers along the work zone, striping has been completed to allow 2 lanes of traffic southbound and 1 lane northbound
- Clearing activities are complete and the bench for the wall has been graded
- Steel for the wall is at the fabricator and will arrive the week of May 20th
- Stormwater construction is underway with the installation of an infiltration gallery
- Night work will be occurring on Monday, May 13th and Tuesday, May 14th, 9 p.m. until 4 a.m., on SR 169 between Witte RD and SE 225th. The road will be reduced to 1 lane of alternating traffic. Centrylink will be abandoning a telephone line in an underground vault in the road for the T-39 project.