public works

Who Do I Contact?

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Other Agencies Serving Maple Valley    


Call Before You Dig


Planning a home improvement job? Planting a tree? Installing a fence or deck?

Washington law requires anyone planning to excavate, including on your own property, to have the dig site reviewed for any underground utility lines. It's FREE. Protect yourself and those around you – Call 811 before you dig.

For more information visit, .

Sewer Purveyor
    Soos Creek Water & Sewer District 
    (253) 630-9900 

Water Purveyors 
    Covington Water District 
    (253) 631-0565 

    Cedar River Water & Sewer District 
    (425) 255-6370 

Wells & Septic Systems 
    King County Department of Environmental Health 
    (206) 296-4932 

Electric and Gas Services
    Puget Sound Energy 
    (888) 225-5773

    Report street light outages:

Telephone Service
    (800) 244-1111 

Cable Service
    Comcast Cable 
    (800) 266-2278